Meet Our Faculty
Mihaela-Elena Rapolti , MD
Harper Professional Office Building, Suite 400
Detroit, MI 48201
– General Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
– Burn Surgery Reconstruction
– Hand Surgery
– Breast Reconstruction
– Reconstruction after Sarcoma Resection
– M.D.: Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy (Universitatea de Medicină și Farmacie „Carol Davila”), Bucharest, Romania
– University of North Carolina: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency
– Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy (Universitatea de Medicină și Farmacie „Carol Davila”), Bucharest, Romania: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency
– Burn Surgery Fellowship: John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL
– Hand Surgery Fellowships: L’Institut de la Main (The Institute of the Hand), Paris, France
and Institut Français de Chirurgie de la Main (French Institute of Hand Surgery), Paris, France
– Diplôme Inter-Universitaire de Techniques Microchirurgicales – Paris, France
- Chapter 12. Breast Reconstruction, in Plastic Surgery Essentials for Students 9th Edition (2018).
Rapolti M, Roughton M. ASPS Young Plastic Surgeons Steering Committee
- Under Pressure – Applying Practice-Based Learning and Improvement to the Treatment of Chronic Neuropathic Pain in Patients with Burns. Rapolti, M., Wu, C., Schuth, O.A., Hultman C.S. Clinics in Plastic Surgery, Oct. 2017, Volume 44, Issue 4: 925–934
- Abstract: Peripheral Nerve Decompression for the Treatment of Chronic Pain in Burn Patients: Learning Curve Analysis to Determine Effect of Surgical Volume on Complications and Clinical Outcomes.
Rapolti, M.E., Wu, C., Schuth, O., Hultman, C.S. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 2016 Sep; 4(9 Suppl): 71-72. Published online 2016 Sep 16.
– Premedical history/physical
– Operating room/clinic
– Rounds in clinics/operating room