Meet Our Faculty
Guillermina Nava, MD
Department of Surgery, Suite 400,
Detroit, MI 48201
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Reconstruction
– American Board Plastic Surgery – Board Certified
– M.D. – University of Rochester College of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
– B.A. – University of Rochester College of Arts and Sciences, Rochester, NY
– Plastic Surgery Residency, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA
- Metastatic cutaneous breast carcinoma: A case report and review of the literature. Nava G, Greer K, Patterson J, Lin KY. Can J Plast Surg. 2009 Spring;17(1):25-7.
- An outcome analysis comparing the thoracodorsal and internal mammary vessels as recipient sites for microvascular breast reconstruction: a prospective study of 100 patients. Moran SL, Nava G, Behnam AB, Serletti JM. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003 May;111(6):1876-82.
Premedical history/physical, didactics, operating room/clinic, nerve conference/cadaver sessions
Rounds in clinics/operating room, research, nerve conference/cadaver sessions