Meet Our Faculty
Charles Lucas, MD
4201 St. Antoine, 2V
Detroit, MI 48201
Administrative Assistant: Valerie Klima
Administrative Email: email@example.com
Bariatric Bypass, Cancer Hepatoguliary, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Surgery Trauma Injuries
– American Board of Surgery – Board Certified
– M.D. – Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
– B.S. – University of Detroit, Detroit MI
– General Surgery Residency, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Directed neurectomy for treatment of chronic postsurgical neuropathic pain. Kline CM, Lucas CE, Ledgerwood AM.
Am J Surg. 2013 Mar;205(3):246-8; discussion 248-9.
- Torso challenges for the acute care surgeon: technical solutions for large torso defects. Lucas CE. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013 Jan;74(1):17-25.
- Changes in lymph proteome induced by hemorrhagic shock: the appearance of damage-associated molecular patterns.
Diebel LN, Liberati DM, Ledgerwood AM, Lucas CE. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 Jul;73(1):41-50; discussion 51.
- Fresh frozen plasma/red blood cell resuscitation regimen that restores procoagulants without causing adult respiratory distress syndrome. Lucas CE, Ledgerwood AM. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 Apr;72(4):821-7.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography for bile leak after severe liver trauma. Lucas CE. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 Feb;72(2):537; author reply 537-8.
- The significance of a serum creatinine in defining renal function in seriously injured and septic patients. White MT, Diebel LN, Ledgerwood AM, Lucas CE. J Trauma. 2011 Feb;70(2):421-5; discussion 425-7.
Med/surg courses for 3rd and 4th year, postdoctoral advisor for 4th year, mentor for 3rd and 4th year
Surgery courses, ATLS and ASSET courses