Meet Our Faculty
Anna Ledgerwood, MD
4201 St. Antoine, 2V
Detroit, MI 48201
Administrative Assistant: Valerie Klima
Administrative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acute Surgery Problems, Biliopancreatic Disease, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Surgery Breast Cancer, Surgery Trauma Injuries
– American Board of Surgery – Board Certified
– M.D. – Marquette University School of Medicine, Marquette, WI
– B.S. – Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
– General Surgery Residency, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Directed neurectomy for treatment of chronic postsurgical neuropathic pain. Kline CM, Lucas CE, Ledgerwood AM.
Am J Surg. 2013 Mar;205(3):246-9.
- Changes in lymph proteome induced by hemorrhagic shock: the appearance of damage-associated molecular patterns.
Diebel LN, Liberati DM, Ledgerwood AM, Lucas C. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 Jul;73(1):41-50; discussion 51
- Coagulation challenges after severe injury with hemorrhagic shock. Ledgerwood AM, Blaisdell W. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 Jun;72(6):1714-8
- Fresh frozen plasma/red blood cell resuscitation regimen that restores procoagulants without causing adult respiratory distress syndrome. Lucas CE, Ledgerwood AM. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 Apr;72(4):821-7.
General surgery clerkship, student mentor
Formal courses, ATLS