Arlene Rozzelle, MD, FACS, FAAP
Director, Cleft/Craniofacial Team
Associate Professor of Surgery (Clinician Educator)
Wayne State University School of Medicine
PRIMARY SITE: Children’s Hospital of Michigan
OTHER AFFILIATIONS: Detroit Receiving Hospital, DMC Surgical Hospital, Harper University Hospital, Hutzel Women’s Hospital, Sinai-Grace Hospital
CLINICAL INTERESTS: Craniofacial Syndromes, Craniosynostosis, Hemangioma, Palate Lip Reconstruction, Pediatric Plastic/Craniofacial Surgery, Pierre Robin Sequence, Plagiocephaly, Surgery Craniofacial Reconstructive, Vascular Anomalies
– American Board Plastic Surgery – Board Certified
– M.D. – University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
– B.A. – Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA
– B.S. – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
– Pediatric Plastic Surgery Fellow, Craniofacial, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
– Plastic Surgery Resident, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI
– General Surgery Residency, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI
Sood S, Rozzelle A, Shaqiri B, Sood N, Ham SD.
J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2011 Jun;7(6):627-32
Axillary osmidrosis in Apert syndrome: management with an arthroscopic shaver technique.
Hess J, Lonergan I, Rozzelle AA, Arneja JS.
J Craniofac Surg. 2008 Jul;19(4):1126-30.
Treatment of recurrent earlobe keloids with surgery and high-dose-rate brachytherapy.
Arneja JS, Singh GB, Dolynchuk KN, Murray KA, Rozzelle AA, Jones KD.
Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008 Jan;121(1):95-9.
Resident – Clinical ambulatory instruction, clinical procedure and resident mentoring